The Illinois Wastewater Professionals Conference (IWPC ‘21) is the #1 Illinois Water Conference of the Year! We invite you to join us as an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor at this year’s “virtual” event April 19 - 30, 2021. There are several opportunities to get your company’s name in front of customers through a robust and user-friendly virtual platform called, Whova.
IWPC provides a great way to market your products and/or services to wastewater professionals including decision makers! With our virtual format, your company will have a highly visible stage that will draw hundreds of attendees daily to learn about your products and solutions. Plus, additional engagement benefits of using live chat and real-time streaming video allow you to directly communicate with your customers. Check out our Exhibitor/Sponsor Fact Sheet
to learn more.
Please click on the button below to register. IWPC 2021 Exhibitor & Sponsor Registration
| The $200.00 Exhibitor Registration includes:|
Note: Companies who purchased a standard 8x10 booth in 2020 and did not receive a refund will automatically receive this Exhibitor Showcase package unless IWEA is notified by March 31st with a refund request. Send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibitor Showcase
- Upload .pdf brochures and case studies
- Upload product or corporate videos
- Full Conference Registration for one (1) attendee – includes technical sessions
- Product Demonstration
- Set up a Zoom link on your Showcase page to promote a scheduled webinar
- Dedicated “Power Hours” for Exhibitors
- April 20th from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and April 27th from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- LeadGen Lead Retrieval
- Listing on IWPC Website and Clarifier (spring issue) Newsletter
- Listing in the Conference Program
Please contact a member of our MAC Committee with any questions.
Peter Lynch, email@example.com
Jerry Ruth, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitch Hameister, email@example.com