Introducing Future Leaders to Opportunities in Water
The Illinois Water Environment Association (IWEA) and Illinois Association of Water Pollution Control Operators (IAWPCO) look forward to your attendance at the 2022 Illinois Wastewater Professionals Conference (IWPC) April 10 -12, 2023 in Springfield, IL as part of our InFLOW program.
The InFLOW initiative is a scholarship program which strives to identify promising students from underserved minority groups who are interested in professional careers in the water industry. InFLOW invites students from Illinois colleges and univeristies to experience IWPC with the following goals:
- Attend technical sessions and visiting conference exhibitors;
- Participate in social and young professional events;
- Network with professionals involved in various areas of the water industry;
- Solidify interest in working in the water sector
Each InFLOW participant will be provided with a 3-day agenda that is specifically designed to provide students with a well-rounded experience at IWPC! We do ask that participants attend an on-line orientation prior to the conference and participate in a post event conference call and survey. Your input as to how to improve the experience for future participants is essential as we continue to make InFLOW a successful program.What’s Included for InFLOW Students:
- Travel To/From the Conference (mileage reimbursement or arrangements for transportation)
- Hotel Accommodations for up to three nights during conference week
- Conference Registration – Entrance to Technical Sessions and Exhibit Hall
- All Meals, Banquets and Networking Receptions at the Conference
The InFlow Interest Form will be available in January 2023.
InFlow benefits from the generosity of our Sponsors. Many thanks to our 2022 sponsors.Corporate Sponsors:Individual Sponsors:
Dan Collins & Lou Storino