March 18-20, 2024•Embassy Suites Conference Center, East Peoria, IL
The Illinois Wastewater Professionals Conference is the largest annual wastewater and water reuse conference in Illinois. The program focuses on all aspects of water, except drinking. As a professional working in the water industry here are some reasons why you should attend IWPC 2024.
1. Sharpen your skills: Attending IWPC 2024 is a great way to invest in yourself and your career. IWPC 2024 puts you in contact with experts in the water sector. Attending workshops, listening to speakers and participating in discussions will help you improve your skills and stay up-to-date with the latest trends.
2. Meet new people: IWPC 2024 is a great place to meet new people and expand your professional network. You can connect with other attendees, speakers, and exhibitors, and build relationships that can help you in your career.
3. Get inspired: Get out of your daily rut! IWPC 2024 can be a great source of inspiration for your work. Attending live and in person will invigorate and engage you far more than a webinar or industry journal. You can learn about new ideas and approaches, and get motivated to try new things and take your work to the next level.
4. Stay up-to-date: Attending IWPC 2024 is a great way to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the water sector. You can learn about new technologies, best practices, and emerging trends that can help you stay ahead of the curve.
5. Have fun: IWPC 2024 also offers social events like networking lunches, operators challenge, the exhibitor reception and the basket raffles. You can also easily set up a meet up with like minded professionals easily on the conference app. Enjoy the experience of being part of the Illinois water community.
Registration Opens December 1, 2023
Save With Early Bird Pricing til Jan 31, 2024
Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center
100 Conference Center Drive
East Peoria, IL 61611