The IWPC Exhibitor Committee will have authority over all exhibitors and will monitor compliance with the following rules. Exhibitors will be asked to modify or remove any exhibit which, in the judgment of the committee does not comply with these rules or the spirit of the conference.
1. Exhibitor registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis starting September 15, 2023. Space is limited. There is no limit on exhibit spaces per company.
2. Each exhibit space is approximately 8 feet deep by 10 feet wide and includes: (1) six foot table, (2) side chairs. If an exhibitor requires additional space for an open floor display, indicate the need on the registration form. The exhibit hall is carpeted so no separate carpet order forms.
3. Exhibitors will receive (1) standard 120v electrical outlet. (no other voltages are available). It is recommended that exhibitors bring their own extension cords and power strips.
4. Shipping of displays and display equipment can be arranged with the Embassy Suites Conference Center, 100 Conference Center Drive, East Peoria, IL 61611. Don't forget to include your booth number.
5. Return shipping: Exhibitors are responsible for packing all outgoing shipment with appropriate labels and arranging for a common carrier to pick up the freight at the Embassy Suites Conference Center. Exhibits left on the Exhibit Floor without Return Instructions will be forwarded to the permanent address of the Exhibitor or his agent, freight collect on designated carriers, and no liability of any nature shall attach to Embassy Suites Conference Center.
6. Exhibits must be set-up from 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Monday, March 18 or Tuesday, Mar 19 by 8:30 a.m. Exhibitors may dismantle their exhibits from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 20. All exhibits must be removed by 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 20, 2024. All exhibitor displays and equipment demos must not require use of a pallet or a fork truck. Any damage to hotel carpet will be at the expense of the exhibitor.
7. The IWPC is not responsible for losses, damages, or claims occurring as a result of the exhibit. Each exhibitor is responsible for their own display security. The main exhibit hall will be locked and secured on Monday and Tuesday nights. Exhibits must be brought into and removed from the hall in accordance with the move in/out times in item 5 above.
8. The cost to exhibit is $700, which includes the base booth price ($550) plus one booth staff ($150) at the early bird rate. Base Booth prices increase to $875 after December 31, 2023. Included in the exhibit fee is the use of exhibit space and items outlined in items 2 and 3 above, (1) booth staff registration, (1) Monday Networking Lunch, (1) Tuesday lunch, (2) drink tickets for Tuesday’s Exhibitors Reception (4:00 - 6:00 p.m.), and an interactive virtual booth listing in the conference program app.
9. Additional booth staff can be registered for $150.00 each when registering for booth space or $175.00 after December 31, 2023. Walk-in registration is $200 for additional booth staff.
10. IWPC does not provide a pre-conference attendee list. All attendees are visible to registered vendors via the conference app before during and 30 days after the conference.
11. Exhibitors are welcome to participate in the Basket Raffle by either purchasing one for $100 with your booth registration or by donating a raffle basket of you own. Your company name and logo will be displayed with the gift basket.
12. Exhibitors will conduct themselves in a professional manner, remembering that the intent of the Exhibit Hall is to educate conference attendees about your products and services. All exhibit staff agree to abide by the IWPC Health and Well-being Protocol and the IWPC Respectful Participation Policy. By registering for the event, booth staff are agreeing to the IWPC Participant Waiver and Release. All of these documents are available at www.illinoiswpc.org.
13. Cancelations of exhibit space will be refunded in full if received on or before January 31, 2024. No refunds January 31, 2024.
14. The deadline to register for a booth space is March 4, 2024, if space is available.
How Do I Pay With a Check?
Email the Executive Manager your booth choice to receive an invoice to pay via check. Checks can be made payable to IWEA and mailed to IWEA, PO Box 337, West Chicago, IL 60186.
Can I substitute booth staff registrations?
Yes, simply email ExecMgr@iweasite.org and include the registered attendee name, and the substitute attendee name and email.